2 Week Makeup Course
Learn all you need to know about makeup application with our IMA (International Makeup Association) “Two-Week Foundation Course”.
2 WEEK MAKEUP COURSE
with 2 Week Makeup Course Learn all you need to know about makeup application with our IMA (International Makeup Association) “Two-Week Foundation Course”. Open to all beginners who are looking to start a career in makeup, this course will help you evolve into the artist you want to be. Enrol with us and become an internationally accredited artist today!
Included in the price is an ISHMPRO brush belt complete with 22 brushes. Enjoy during 2 Week Makeup Course.
What will you get?
Are you a beginner who would love to learn all that there is to know about makeup application? Our IMA (International Makeup Association) “Two-Week Foundation Course” has all that you are looking for!
This course covers all non-bridal look combinations, with an in-depth explanation of western bridal looks and touching in on basic Asian bridal as well.
as a result
A flawless base, perfectly blended eye shadows and sharp winged eyeliner, our IMA qualified teachers will teach you all of it and more. No one is left out – we cover all skin types, colours and conditions, so when you leave us you will be prepared to take on the world.
Included in the price is an ISHMPRO brush belt complete with 22 brushes.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol today and earn your qualification with us!
1. Course structure and requirements;
2. Hygiene and safety;
3. Cleansing procedures;
4. Colour correction;
5. Explanation/demonstration of basic day look, with practice on model:
a) Finding a foundation match;
b) Colour correcting and concealing;
c) Bronzer and blusher application;
d) Powder brows;
e) Basic eye makeup;
f) Natural lip and glow;
6. Explanation/demonstration of following evening looks, with practice on model:
a) Dark socket line with smudgy liner and dark/berry lip;
b) Brown smoky eyes with smudgy liner and dark lip;
7. Cream and Powder contour with stronger cream and powder highlight;
8. Baking technique;
9. Pencil brows;
10. Western bridal makeup explanation/demonstration, with practice on model:
a) How to perform a trial;
b) Full coverage with cream contour;
c) Gel brows;
d) Waterproof and long-lasting products.
11. False lash application, individual and strip.
12. Theory paper and internal assessment.
1. Demonstration and practice of black smoky eyes with cream contour and highlight;
2. Demonstration and practice of winged eyeliner on natural and heavier eye looks;
3. Demonstration and practice of ombre lips:
a) How to match lip liners and lipsticks;
b) How to blend colours together with and without gloss;
4. Explanation/demonstration of basic Asian bridal look, with practice on model:
a) Full coverage;
b) Strong cream contour and highlight;
c) Basic smoky eye look with glitter;
d) How to achieve the perfect red lip.
5. Internal assessment.
For other courses please check the main course page.